Can Bluehost handle high traffic?
If you are thinking to buy a hosting plan from Bluehost, then some common questions that may come to your mind are:
- How much website traffic shared hosting can smoothly handle?
- What is Bluehost’s traffic limit for shared hosting plans?
- What is the maximum monthly traffic that Bluehost can handle?
In this article, I will answer the question ‘Can Bluehost handle high traffic’ and help you choose the best Bluehost plan for your website.
Note: Don’t forget to check out the Bluehost coupon code if you want to get some exclusive discounts on Bluehost hosting plans.
Can Bluehost Handle High Traffic?
Yes, it can! We have been using Bluehost shared hosting plan for this site and a couple of our other sites with good monthly visitors. However, we have not faced any downtime or bandwidth issue until now.
The main reason why people choose Bluehost over other hosting providers is that they offer affordable hosting plans without compromising on quality. They claim to provide a 99.9% uptime guarantee so that you can continue your online journey without the fear of seeing your website down.
Bluehost hosting plans are packed with tons of useful features that are good enough for any online business. They also have an expert customer support team that is available 24/7/365 to assists you over the phone, chat, and email.
However, if you have a high traffic website then you must go for a VPS or Dedicated hosting plan from the company.
What is the Maximum Monthly Traffic that Bluehost Can Handle?
So, what is the maximum monthly traffic that Bluehost can handle?
Bluehost doesn’t mention any traffic limit on their hosting plans. Whether you see their shared, VPS or Dedicated hosting plans, you won’t find Bluehost traffic limit on any of them.
However, if you want to know which Bluehost packages can handle 50,000 visitors per day or even 100K visitors per day, then here is your answer! Bluehost offers VPS (Virtual Private Server) and Dedicated Hosting plans that are specifically designed to handle high amounts of traffic to give you stress-free hosting experience.
Let’s check out the different hosting plans from Bluehost that can handle heavy traffic with their prices.
Bluehost VPS Hosting Plans with Price
- Standard Plan (1 TB bandwidth, 2 GB RAM, 30 GB storage, and 2 CPU cores). The price of this plan is $18.99 per month.
- Enhanced Plan (1 TB bandwidth, 4 GB RAM, 60 GB storage, and 2 CPU cores). The price of this plan is $29.99 per month.
- Ultimate Plan (3 TB bandwidth, 8 GB RAM, 240 GB storage, and 4 CPU cores). The price of this plan is $59.99 per month.
Bluehost Dedicated Server Plans with Price
- Standard Plan (5 TB bandwidth, 4 GB RAM, 1 TB storage, 3 IP addresses with the speed of 4 x 2.5 GHz CPU). The price of this plan is $79.99 per month.
- Enhanced Plan (10 TB bandwidth, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB storage, 4 IP addresses with the speed of 4 x 2.5 GHz CPU). The price of this plan is $99.99 per month.
- Premium Plan (15 TB bandwidth, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB storage, 5 IP addresses with the speed of 4 x 2.5 GHz CPU. The price of this plan is $119.99 per month.
Note: If you are just starting a new blog, then consider choosing the best Bluehost plan with a shared server that is affordable and good enough to handle initial website traffic.
Which is the Best Bluehost Plan to Handle High Traffic?
Now, the ultimate question is which is the best Bluehost plan for a high traffic website? Above I have discussed the Dedicated and VPS hosting plans from Bluehost that can handle high website traffic. Explore the different hosting plans from the company and choose the one that best suits your need and budget.
I hope you have got your answer for ‘can Bluehost handle high traffic’. Choose the right hosting plan from above and remain stress-free even when your website traffic spikes!